Union city forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A whole world in one place

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I decided to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Huntlocker
New citizen
New citizen

I decided to join Empty
PostSubject: I decided to join   I decided to join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 am

Hello penguins Unions!
Some of you may know me from Sparkworkz or JV. I found this site when PeskyPenguin blogged about it a few weeks ago Orbit PM'ed me, and I registered. It seems that the forum is back up nice, so I decided to make an introduction.

My internet life: I have been around the internet for about 6-7 years now. I have played everything from World of Warcraft to flash chess. Member on Kongregate for 2 years, 1 month and 15 X days+. I am moderator on X forum (This is secret because that forum contain alot of my private information) and have been for around 7 months now. I am a moderator on parts of the Sparkworkz forum and have been for a few months.

That is everything you need to know.

Thank you
- Hunt

(I did not take my introduction from another site) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Justin Gawner
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
Justin Gawner

I decided to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I decided to join   I decided to join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 am

Huntlocker wrote:
Hello penguins Unions!
Some of you may know me from Sparkworkz or JV. I found this site when PeskyPenguin blogged about it a few weeks ago Orbit PM'ed me, and I registered. It seems that the forum is back up nice, so I decided to make an introduction.

My internet life: I have been around the internet for about 6-7 years now. I have played everything from World of Warcraft to flash chess. Member on Kongregate for 2 years, 1 month and 15 X days+. I am moderator on X forum (This is secret because that forum contain alot of my private information) and have been for around 7 months now. I am a moderator on parts of the Sparkworkz forum and have been for a few months.

That is everything you need to know.

Thank you
- Hunt

(I did not take my introduction from another site) Rolling Eyes

Welcome! It looks like You have done much good things in the Internet world. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://unioncity.forumlt.com
AEROYX
Citizen
Citizen

I decided to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I decided to join   I decided to join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 am

Welcome"!
Back to top Go down
MrredX
Citizen
Citizen
MrredX

I decided to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I decided to join   I decided to join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome Huntlock
Nice to have you here
Enjoy ur stay at UCF
Back to top Go down
http://www.pr3x.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

I decided to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I decided to join   I decided to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I decided to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum